This work by Eliana Tux is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
(1) All content published on this blog unless otherwise noted is the intellectual property of myself (Eliana Tux) and is published under the above stated CreativeCommons licence. You are free to share this content in the manner specified by the licence above if you attribute it to "Eliana Tux".
(2) Wherever I have used external content on this blog, I have attempted to use it only in a way compatible with its licence and I have attempted to identify and credit the author. If I am using your material in a way you are not comfortable with or I have neglected to credit you, please tell me and I will rectify the situation as fast as possible.
(3) I am not a rabbi. Do not take my word for anything, check with your own rabbi. Most of what I know I have taught myself. I can be wrong and often am.
(4) The views and opinions expressed in this blog contain only my own personal views. I do not represent any organization, employer, or any other group I may be affiliated with nor would my friends or people from my community necessarily agree with me.
(5) I am not responsible for the content of external websites that I link to nor does a link necessarily mean that I endorse the content.
(6) I am not responsible for any advertisement that WordPress decides to show on this blog. I have no control over that and I apologize if there should be anything offensive or inappropriate. Please direct your complains to the people responsible for ads at WordPress.
(7) I am not collecting any personal data on the readers of this blog except for what they chose to enter when submitting a comment. I have no control over personal data that WordPress collects.
(8) I moderate all comments, but only to keep this blog free of spam and hate-speech. You are free to express your opinions without censorship as long as you stay civil and on topic.