In a previous post, I asked what items you would leave at home in an ideal world. In this post I want to spin this idea further and ask how would you [not] behave in an ideal world?
- Spend time with my friends and family – because they are the most important people in the world.
- Be polite – because a smile can save the day.
- Be polite even to people who seem rude – because we can never know all their reasons, because they might not be rude intentionally and because anyway it never helps to respond in kind.
- Be honest – because I don’t have to hide who I am and what I am thinking.
- Be open – because I don’t have to be afraid that people will take advantage of whatever I tell them.
- Take my time – because to do things right, everything needs its time.
How would you [not] behave?